Shipping, Returns & Terms
We ship internationally. Typically, UK orders use UK Mail Next Day, and for Europe and the Rest of the World we use TNT Express or Economy, depending on your location. Your shipping rate and time will be displayed in your checkout area, before you decide to make your purchase.
- We must be informed of any return issue within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Before returning any product(s), please ensure that you have read our Terms & Conditions below.
- Any product(s) returned must be in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging with any documentation as supplied.
- The product(s) must not have been fitted, run or tested on the vehicle. If the item has been fitted, run or tested, then the return will be processed as a warranty claim.
- Electrical items must not have been taken out of its packing if returning as an incorrect part.
- The buyer is responsible for all return postage costs, unless agreed with us beforehand.
- Items returned outside of the returns period specified may be subject to a surcharge of 20% (This charge is due to restocking the unwanted item after the 30 day period).
- Customer Service Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5 p.m GMT (we are based in the United Kingdom).
- Collections - We do not allow collections unless stated, or under special arrangement.
- Best Offers - We do not work with offers, discounts or deals on our parts. We believe our prices to be fair based on availability and the quality of service we provide.
- Stocking - If this listing displays this item as in stock, then it is in stock.
- Order Invoices - All orders come with invoices attached (inc. cost breakdowns). We can email VAT invoices on request.
- Order Tracking - Courier tracking info will be emailed to you upon completion of your order.
1. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyers acceptance of these conditions
2. Cam belts or chains shall be changed prior to fitting of engines.
3. Thermostats and temperature sensors must be changed.
4. OE filters must be used, engine must be flushed.
5. Engine warranty covers the block, cylinder head and their associated parts only.
6. This warranty does not apply to ancillary items attached.. i.e manifolds, sump, water pump, injection system, turbo, distributor, gaskets, oil and water seals, sensors, drains and sprockets.
7. All gearbox seals should be replaced as well as the filter and oil to manufacturers specification.
8. Engine oils and filters must be to manufacturers specification.
9. Fitting of components must follow procedures and good practice as set out by Daimler Benz.
10. Most parts sold by us are auto salvage and second hand and sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when compared to the cost of buying new.
11. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. We will supply the requested p/n (part number) or its equivalent p/n as they are frequently superseded. Sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure the parts bought are correct for the purpose required. In the absence of a p/n we will suggest a p/n based on an oral description or picture supplied but again the customer must check it is a match.
13. Faulty or unserviceable items will be exchanged or refunded. We must first have written evidence of the procedure used to fit the part and the qualifications of the fitter. Calculations regarding refunds will apply only to the purchase price. Carriage costs are not refundable.
14. No refunds can be made for electrical items once they have been fitted to the vehicle.
15. Delivery of the goods shall be to the buyers nominated address. The buyer shall make arrangements to receive the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Although every effort is made to ensure goods arrive at the scheduled time, no responsibility can be accepted where any such delay occurs.
16. We the seller are not responsible for any labour charges incurred by the buyer, nor any loss of earnings through any means.