Delivery, Returns & Info
We ship all over the world and insure all orders worth over £500. We usually use DHL for UK deliveries and UPS for everywhere else.
Non-UK customers: You must provide all of the following to avoid customs delay or failure:
- Email address
- Phone number
- EORI or Tax Identification Number. If you do not have these, then please provide a national ID card number or national insurance number.
Non-UK customers must pay all customs fees.
|• UK Mainland:||Next Day|
|• UK Non-mainland:
(inc. Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland)
|1 - 2|
|• Western Europe:
|2 - 6|
|• Northern Europe:
|5 - 8|
|• Central & Eastern Europe:
|3 - 7|
|• Northern America:
(inc. USA & Canada)
|1 - 4|
|• Central & South America:||4 - 8|
|• Asia & Middle East:||2 - 8|
|• Africa:||4 - 10|
|• Australia & New Zealand:||4 - 10|
What if my part becomes defective after it has been delivered? Our products have a minimum (some are longer) three month warranty as standard at no additional charge. This period begins on the dispatch date, and confirms that the parts were in working order and free from defects (unless stated otherwise) at the point of dispatch. If your product becomes defective during its warranty period, let us know and we'll ask you to send it to us for inspection. Once confirmed, we will exchange it, and refund the return shipping costs including all customs fees. Warranty is void where product has been damaged by the customer, including during fitting.
Can I cancel my order? Yes, before we have dispatched it, so please be quick to let us know.
If I change my mind after receiving my item, can I return it? Yes. Within 30 days of delivery, reply to your order confirmation email requesting a return. Once confirmed, customers must pay for return delivery costs including customs fees. When we receive the return we will refund you for the cost of the part(s) less a 20% handling fee, and less the original delivery cost of your order. We do not accept returns of electrical or mechanical parts which have been fitted to a vehicle.
What if my part(s) arrive defective, different, incorrect or miss-described? Within 14 days of delivery, reply to your order confirmation email with details. Please do not fit your part(s) to a vehicle. Once confirmed we will exchange your part(s) or refund you in full.
What if my order is damaged in transit by a courier? Within 5 days of delivery, reply to your order confirmation email with photos of the box (outside and inside), packaging and damage to your part(s). Unfortunately this short timeframe is dictated by our couriers and must be adhered to. Once confirmed we will resend your part(s) or refund you in full.
We are a team of auto enthusiasts selling parts for sports cars and luxury vehicles - cars we ourselves love and drive everyday.
Our parts are predominantly OE (Original Equipment) which is the best way to retain the integrity and resale value of our customers' cars.
We sell parts of mostly pre-owned condition, which often provides a lifeline when their new equivalent is unavailable or unaffordable.
We strive to make buying pre-owned feel like buying new. Our stock is tested, cleaned and photographed honestly, and our listings are catalogued accurately. We pack items securely with good padding. And our warranty and returns policies are simple and robust for peace of mind.
Our knowledgable support team shares our customers' passion for high-end motoring. And we understand the value of concise and expedient communication.
Inc. engines, gearboxes and mechanical and electrical components
1. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyers acceptance of these conditions
2. Cam belts or chains shall be changed prior to fitting of engines.
3. Thermostats and temperature sensors must be changed.
4. OE filters must be used, engine must be flushed.
5. Engine warranty covers the block, cylinder head and their associated parts only.
6. This warranty does not apply to ancillary items attached.. i.e manifolds, sump, water pump, injection system, turbo, distributor, gaskets, oil and water seals, sensors, drains and sprockets.
7. All gearbox seals should be replaced as well as the filter and oil to manufacturers specification.
8. Engine oils and filters must be to manufacturers specification.
9. Fitting of components must follow procedures and good practice as set out by Daimler Benz.
10. Most parts sold by us are auto salvage and second hand and sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when compared to the cost of buying new.
11. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. We will supply the requested p/n (part number) or its equivalent p/n as they are frequently superseded. Sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure the parts bought are correct for the purpose required. In the absence of a p/n we will suggest a p/n based on an oral description or picture supplied but again the customer must check it is a match.
12. Where items are collected they will have been deemed to be inspected to the customers satisfaction at that time.
13. Faulty or unserviceable items will be exchanged or refunded. We must first have written evidence of the procedure used to fit the part and the qualifications of the fitter. Calculations regarding refunds will apply only to the purchase price. Carriage costs are not refundable.
14. No refunds can be made for electrical items once they have been fitted to the vehicle.
15. Delivery of the goods shall be to the buyers nominated address. The buyer shall make arrangements to receive the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Although every effort is made to ensure goods arrive at the scheduled time, no responsibility can be accepted where any such delay occurs.
16. We the seller are not responsible for any labour charges incurred by the buyer, nor any loss of earnings through any means.