Mercedes R129 SL Workshop Diagnostic Manual: Instrument Cluster, Radio, CD and A/C (inc. Wiring Schematics)
- Internal product SKU : 6534
- Brand : Mercedes-Benz
- Country of manufacture : DE
- Approximate package dimensions : 31cm x 7cm x 25cm
- Condition description : Used Regular. Inspected, tested, cleaned and guaranteed. Please inspect the photos carefully. All of our parts, including electronic parts, are tested to be working on the donor vehicle before removal, and therefore function correctly unless explicitly stated otherwise. Whilst we test, clean, carefully store and accurately market our used products, they may show some signs of wear and this is reflected in our prices when compared to the cost of buying new.
We have unearthed this 365-page physical R129 SL workshop diagnosis manual, which covers the following:
Diagnostics & Wiring Diagrams
• Instrument Cluster (IC/CLUS)
• Radio (RD)
• CD Changer (CDC)
• Air Conditioning (A/C)
• Loudspeaker Systems (LS)
• Cellular Telephone (CTEL)
• Digital Data Bus (D2B)
Connection and Use of Test Equipment
Instrument Cluster (IC/CLUS)
Up to M.Y. 1996 (IC with digital odometer)
As of 06/97 (Flexible Service System / FSS)
Instrument Cluster (CLUS) / Display Instruments / Warning Devices - Wiring Diagrams
Engines 103 CFI/ 104 CFI/ 119 CFI . MY 1990 - 1992
Engine 104 HFM-SFI, page I . MY 1994
Engine 104 HFM-SFI, page II . MY 1994
Engine 104 HFM-SFI . MY 1995
Engines 119 LH-SFI/ 120 LH-SFI . MY 1993 - 1994
Engines 119 LH-SFI/ 120 LH-SFI . MY 1995
As of MY 1997
All cars with MB-Radio
Radio (RD) - Wiring Diagrams
Radio with sound system . MY 1990 - 1991
Radio MB with sound system (Bose) . MY 1994 - 11/94
Radio MB with sound system (Bose) . As of 12/94 - MY 1997
Radio MB with sound system (Bose) . As of MY 1998
Radio MB with sound system (Bose) and digital data-bus (D2-B) . As of MY 1999
Two-piece radio with sound system . MY 1991 - 1994
Two-piece radio with sound System and compact disc changer . MY 1991 - 1994
Loudspeaker Systems (LS)
All cars with Bose ® Sound System, as of M.Y. 1994
CD Changer (CDC)
All cars with MB-Radio and 6-Disc CD Changer (CDC)
CD Changer (CDC) - Wiring Diagram
As of MY 1998
Cellular Telephone (CTEL)
Up to M.Y. 1993
Digital Data Bus (D2B)
As of M.Y. 1998
Air Conditioning (A/C)
Up to M.Y. 1997
As of M.Y. 1997
Air Conditioning (automatic) (A/C) - Wiring Diagrams
MY 1990 - 1995
Contact & Fitment Support
Let's see if this part fits your vehicle.
We are open Monday to Friday, 8-6pm UK GMT, and aim to provide professional assistance within 2 hours on any working day.
• Please have your VIN (chassis number) ready, and part number if possible.
• Please also quote this item number SKU 6534.
We will try to supply the exact part based on the information you provide. In the absence of a part number we will assist as best we can, but please make sure that you're satisfied before buying.
Delivery & Customs
We deliver this product worldwide. Fast, secure and tracked.
• Same day dispatch for orders placed before 11am UK GMT
• Please provide a contact phone number in addition to your email when checking out
• We do not require signatures upon delivery due to Covid-19
• You will be emailed your tracking number after ordering
UK using UK Mail Tracked
• UK Mainland : FREE next day delivery
• UK Non-mainland : £20 1-2 day delivery
(inc. Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland)
Worldwide using UPS Tracked
• For delivery price use Calculate Delivery above or on the cart page
• Buyers must pay import charges including customs duty and VAT
|• Western Europe: |
|2 - 6|
|• Northern Europe: |
|5 - 8|
|• Central & Eastern Europe: |
|3 - 7|
|• Northern America: |
(inc. USA & Canada)
|1 - 4|
|• Central & South America:||4 - 8|
|• Asia & Middle East:||2 - 8|
|• Africa:||4 - 10|
|• Australia & New Zealand:||4 - 10|
Collection in-store at Kent, UK.
• Customers are welcome to collect this product by themselves or through their own courier.
• Collections must be arranged with us beforehand; just contact us.
• Our courier will email or call you if there is an issue; please follow their instructions carefully.
• If you need our assistance just contact us.
• Parcels are occasionally held up where a customer has provided incorrect or too little contact or personal information. Resolving this is usually a simple process but one that can add 2-4 days to delivery.
• Export invoice adjustments are not possible; we declare all items correctly as is required by law.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty: This product is covered under a 3 month warranty period.
Valid from the date of delivery.
Warranty Return Process
1. Package the product well and send it to: The R129 Co (Warranty Return), Ellison Court, Sissinghurst Road, Biddenden, Kent, TN27 8DT. Please add our contact number: +44 1580 291222 .
2. Attach a printout of the PDF invoice we included with your original order's confirmation email.
3. We will inspect the product upon arrival. Warranty is void where damage has been sustained by the customer, which includes evidence of incorrect use or fitment that may directly or indirectly have led to any components’ failure. Where we are satisfied this is not the case, we will deliver a replacement free of charge, as well as refund the customer for all return shipping costs incurred including customs and duty charges.
Returns: This product is covered under a 1 month returns period.
Valid from the date of delivery.
A friendly message regarding returns
• We strive to present our products clearly and honestly and to provide an excellent customer experience from start to finish - we have no desire to sell you something you cannot use!
• However we understand that you may want to return or cancel a product, and you'll find returns information in a physical note inside your parcel as well as in your order confirmation email.
• Please read the three main return scenarios below.
• Exceptions apply to products marked Bespoke Delivery as they require extra attention in the delivery process - just get in touch and we'll be happy to assist you.
• You can find full returns and warranty terms and conditions here.
Product Is Not As Described (e.g has a different part number, looks different or serves different function to what I bought)
• Contact us and briefly explain the issue. We will fully assist you.
• If you’ve received a defective product, and your Documentary Evidence (see below) proves this, we will replace the product, offer you store credit, or refund you in full for all